WASTEWATER PLANT OPERATOR
City of Clifton is accepting applications for a full time Wastewater Plant Operator. This employee is responsible for the processing of wastewater for the City of Clifton and duties involve operations performed primarily indoors, including testing of wastewater during plant operations.
- High School Diploma, or GED.
- Must possess a valid Tennessee Driver’s License.
- Must pass a background check.Benefits:
- The City of Clifton has a grade and step pay scale system based on certification and longevity. Starting salary is $10.91/hour but may be higher based on current or prior experience or certification in wastewater operations.
- Full Health Insurance for employee (Family and Dental coverage will be paid out of pocket).
- Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System (TCRS) and optional 401K.
- Disability/Workers Compensation/Unemployment/Social Security/COBRA.- AIRMEDCARE Network enrollment for employee and family.
- Fully paid training and travel costs for certifications required for this position.
Applications will be available at Clifton City Hall or may be obtained online at www.cityofclifton.com and will be accepted through Friday, October 12th, 2018.
SCHOOL BUS QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
*Must be at least 25 years old.
*Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
*High School or GED equivalent
*Must pass drug test
APPLY IN PERSON
608 HWY. 13 SOUTH
For more information call 931-722-3548
IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON AT:
608 HWY 13 SOUTH
We are hiring Full-Time & Part-Time Direct Care positions in Maury, Hickman, Wayne, Lewis & Lawrence County! Direct Support Professional positions are rewarding jobs which involve providing supports and assistance to adults with intellectual and other disabilities in their homes and community. Training time is paid.
Full-Time benefits include (health, dental, vision, life), short & long-term disability, PTO, Paid Holidays, and Long-Term Sick leave (some benefits increase the longer you are employed).
Requirements are listed on the application page.
FULL AND PART TIME YOUTH SERVICE OFFICER
*MUST be able to pass a drug screen.
*Starting pay $10.00 hr.
*Benefits include: Insurance, Holiday Pay, Vacation, and 401K
Provide daily care of residents in the facility.CONTACT:
Allen White, HR Director
924 Andrew Jackson Dr.
Waynesboro, TN 38485
or apply online now: